Sunday, August 8, 2010

Strategies to improving my action research

This weeks assignment had us exploring three strategies that can support our action research. I am going to use two within my action research plan because I think they can add value to the plan. The Nominal Group Technique can help the student management team brainstorm and reflect on how each member feels about the 8 Keys of Excellence and provide consensus on what (if any) changes we might want to pursue.

Likewise, the Delphi process can be utilized instead of the pre and post survey for teachers that I had originally proposed. This will help the student managment team better understand the parts of the programs that teachers like and guide our decisions on what changes the student management team might want to make. More importantly, I believe this strategy will be critical in helping build campus consensus on how best to maintain and build our 8 Keys of Excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment